All our rooms have private bathroom, air conditioning, television, minibar, free Wi-Fi connection and soundproof windows.
Fees don’t include the City Tax that the municipal council of Rome introduced since 1 September 2014.
The cost is €3,50 per person per night. Children until 10 years of age are exempt from payment.
- Please forward your requests for availability and prices by phone, email or the specific form.
- Except special cases, reservation requests must reach us exclusively by email or the underlying form. You will have to send an email with name(s) of the guest(s) (just one for each room booked), a phone reference — which we will use only if necessary — and, if possible, the estimated time of arrival. We will reply with a confirmation email as soon as possible.
- All rates are per room per night in EUR, VAT included.
- To validate the reservation we need a credit card (only as a guarantee, no money will be taken): credit card company, owner, number and expiration date (no CVC number).
- The payment can be made by cash or credit card on the place (only Visa, MasterCard or Maestro) or, if you prefer, in advance by bank transfer (more or less one week before the beginning of your stay).
- Our cancellation policy does not provide penalties in case of booking cancellation within 7 days from the stay beginning; otherwise the penalty consists in the payment of one night for each room cancelled.
- The price includes:
- Continental breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- Daily cleaning of the room
- Bed linen change every 3 days
- Bathroom linen change every day
- The price DOES NOT include:
- Kitchen use
- Minibar consumption
- Room service
- Extra cleaning of the room
- There is no 24h reception service.
- Normally we welcome our Guests in person and for this reason we always ask the expected arrival time. Anyway, a few days before check in, we also give instructions in case Guests don’t find anyone waiting for them once arrived in Vicolo del Lupo so that they can easily take possession of their room..
- At the check-in time will be required to customers an identity document in order to communicate their presence to the competent authorities.
- According to Italian law for privacy (art. 13 del D.L. 30.06.2003 n. 196), all personal data of our customers will be treated, either by computer systems, as well as manually, in order to carry out fiscal obligations (to create invoices, to record data, etc).
- The choice and the allocation of the rooms is at the sole discretion of the Directorate.
- The customer has the right to have the room from 02:00pm on the day of arrival and until 11:00am on the day of departure.
- During the stay the room is available for guests except for about 45 minutes in the period of time that goes from 09:00am to 2:00pm to allow the daily cleaning. If occupied at this time, the cleaning will be done the following day.
- On the day of check in, in case of arrival of the Customers before 2:00pm, we can only guarantee the opportunity to leave the luggage by us. The room assigned will be made available in advance at 2:00pm if, and only if, it is “ready”, i.e. left by previous guests and already clean.
- Our B&B has a particular attention to the environment issues and we invite all Guests to participate in our environmental policy through savings of water and reduction in energy consumption (for example by turning off lights, air conditioner, TV when you are not in the room).
- Bed linen is changed every 3 days that is after 2 nights.
- The bathroom linen is changed daily and always according to your need: if by sharing our environmental policy you does not deem appropriate to change every day the towels, you can just hang them. Instead, they will be replaced if left on the floor.
- According to Italian law, smoking is not permitted in the common areas inside and in all rooms of the B&B.
- For the purposes of sanitary safety-food is strictly forbidden to introduce in the rooms food and/or beverages from outside the B&B.
- It is forbidden to prepare meals in the room and use machinery and equipment for washing, ironing, heating. Electric shavers and battery chargers are excluded.
- Minibar in the rooms is intended only for products supplied by B&B. Cannot be used to introduce food or beverages from outside. Improper use can cause damage and carry risks hygienic-sanitary If a misuse of the minibar by the Client causes damage, a penalty will be charged on the room account.
- Must always be kept a behavior that at no time during the day can in no way disturb the quietness of others.
- Adults are responsible for the behavior of children entrusted to them.
- Visits or business meetings are permitted in public areas of the B&B, but not in the rooms.
- Pets are not allowed.
- It is not allowed to enter in areas reserved for the staff of the B&B.
- It is allowed to use the kitchen but only for special needs and with permission of the Directorate.
- Who damages the structure or the objects in the room, loses or damages the keys, will have to pay a penalty calculated on the basis of the extent of the damage caused and that will be charged.
- The Direction declines any responsibility in case of theft or damage of items left unattended in the rooms.
- In order to provide you with the best possible service please contact in a timely manner our staff to report any problems or to express complaints.
THE BED & BREAKFAST
LM Suite Spagna is located on the second floor of the eighteenth-century palace in Vicolo del Lupo 11, formerly known as Casa Barazzi. A tasteful décor combines the functionality of modern design to the taste of the original interiors, with wooden ceiling beams according to the original structure of the building: a magical atmosphere in the heart of Roman Renaissance.
The large terrace allows you to enjoy the warm sun of Rome in the summer, or enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the first warmth of spring, under the blue sky of the most beautiful city in the world.
Vicolo del Lupo (formerly Vicolo dell’Olmo Secco) is a narrow street between the stately streets of the Roman Renaissance. You can hear the sound of footsteps on the cobblestones which resonates among the ocher facades of the proud palaces of Campo Marzio, you are immersed in a peaceful world years away from the hectic city life flowing around you.
Our B&B is housed in a building that was once intended as a barn. In 1768 — as stated in a Latin marble inscription placed right above the front door — Francesco Barazzi, property owner, «rebuilt it from the ground and released it from all charges and fees». Twenty years later he hired the famous artist Annibale Malatesta with the task to restore the sacred shrine, which still is a witness of the popular veneration for Our Lady of the Conception.
In this building in the mid-nineteenth century stayed the poet Elizabeth Barrett Browning and her husband Robert Browning.
The B&B LM Suite Spagna is proudly located in the historic center of Rome: this is definitely the most important of the many privileges that we offer you. Your future room is located in a small, quiet side street of Via Belsiana (Vicolo del Lupo), located between the two main shopping streets of Rome: Via del Corso and Via del Babuino.